Monday, June 23, 2008

Speed and Power Calculator

by john

If you're like me, wondering how much faster you could go without that 3rd helping of rockyroad ice cream...then look no further ...

http://www.kreuzotter.de/english/espeed.htm


P.S. if you see this...

Error 404 - Not found Die angegebene Seite konnte nicht gefunden werden.
(translated it means 'the site cannot be found'.)

it's a not a real server error but a fabricated 404 message. my guess is fritz is having a tantrum over the sudden amount of traffic hitting his server...you may have to be patient. maybe bookmark it then try again later.

4 comments:

lazy dazza said...

Hope that ice-cream comment wasn't targeted at me :)

Good to see bike weight has no influence on flats, marginal up a hill and slows you down on a descent.

John said...

i think the bike weight does count for heaps...
...and I'll keep believing that while i see you guys speeding past me.

Caffeine Queen said...

Ooo.. Think I might have to take Paul's advice and lay off the doughnuts ;-)

Trying to burn off the calories on the home trainer is not very exciting though!!!

Chuck said...

mmmmmmm, donuts